Aug 2nd 2012
Tech News Today 556
RIM shaping up, Sharp admits it's helping build iPhones, why everybody's quitting at Facebook, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell RIM shaping up, Sharp admits it's helping build iPhones, why everybody's quitting at Facebook, and more. Guest: Danny Sullivan Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 56:11
- BlackBerry: other manufacturers could license our new BB10 platform
- AT&T grabs NextWave for 4G LTE boost
- In Wake of Facebook Bullying Claims, Google+ Chief Vic Gundotra Woos Developers
- Aereo Celebrates a Court Victory with Clever Marketing: Free Web TV for an Hour, or a Dollar for a Day
- Apple’s iPad Grew Q2 Tablet Share To 68% As It Braces For Windows 8, Amazon And Nexus Competition
- Oculus Rift head-mounted display finds funding from developer
- Show notes