Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell What's wrong with Facebook? Apple buys Samsung's security, the truth about Google Fiber, and more. Guest: Leslie Horn Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:21
- Facebook barely hits revenue mark with $1.18 billion in Q2, stock hits all time low
- Microsoft: Why yes, our Surface tablet could tick off OEMs
- Why Apple wanted AuthenTec: Thwart Samsung, Android in BYOD
- Researcher uses NFC to attack Android, Nokia smartphones
- OnLive To Ship On The OUYA Android Gaming Device
- Google Fiber: Amazing Internet! Same Old TV.
- Show notes