Jul 25th 2012
Tech News Today 550
The Mountain Lion Wakes
OS X Mountain Lion releases, Nintendo's loss is good news, Apple's gain is bad news, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell OS X Mountain Lion releases, Nintendo's loss is good news, Apple's gain is bad news, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 44:53
- OS X Mountain Lion now available via Mac App Store
- Apple: Inventory Levels Were a Big Factor in Company’s Lower Sales and Outlook
- Twitter Inching Closer To Giving You All Your Tweets, But Search Has A Long Way To Go
- Nintendo Q1 loss lower than expected, keeps annual forecast
- Netflix Q2 2012 earnings: 530,000 more US subscribers and a return to profitability
- Foursquare Debuts Paid 'Promoted Updates'
- Show notes