Jul 24th 2012
Tech News Today 549
I Am the Master Unlocker
Patent wars heat up, YouTube wants your real name, why your hotel keycard is so hackable, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Patent wars heat up, YouTube wants your real name, why your hotel keycard is so hackable, and more. Guest: Dana Wollman Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 53:31
- Mixed Galaxy Tab 7.7 rulings confuse even Samsung (but it may not matter anyway)
- The iPhone Accounted For 73% Of AT&T’s Smartphone Activation Last Quarter
- iOS Soars Ahead of Android Development As Apple Quietly Makes Move Into The Enterprise Market
- YouTube coaxes out real names to combat comment cruelty
- Hacker Will Expose Potential Security Flaw In Four Million Hotel Room Keycard Locks
- Accused Movie Pirate Sues for Defamation and Millions in Damages
- Show notes