Jul 20th 2012
Tech News Today 547
Crusty Core Amendments
Why Microsoft losing money is good news, the size of Mayer's package, Firefox OS on your desktop, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Why Microsoft losing money is good news, the size of Mayer's package, Firefox OS on your desktop, and more. Guest: Darren Kitchen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 44:19
- Microsoft’s First-Ever Loss Doesn’t Faze Wall Street
- Mayer’s Yahoo package could be worth more than $60M
- Test Firefox OS on a desktop computer with new B2G nightly builds
- Senate introduces revised version of the Cybersecurity Act of 2012
- How to save RIM. Really
- Fan booted from concert for negative Tweet
- Show notes