Jul 13th 2012
Tech News Today 542
The Buffet Effect
How much did Digg sell for? Are people buying games or not? Samsung ripping off Apple these days? All that and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell How much did Digg sell for? Are people buying games or not? Samsung ripping off Apple these days? All that and more. Guest: Darren Kitchen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:49
- Microsoft may scrap full retail edition of Windows 8, offer OEM and upgrade only
- Nielsen: Android growing faster than Apple
- Digg Sold To LinkedIn AND The Washington Post And Betaworks
- Netflix movie streaming takes back stage to TV
- U.S. Video-Game Sales, Tumble 29% In June, NPD Says
- Samsung’s new North American sales strategy: Rip off Apple Stores
- Show notes