Tom Merritt, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell You might lose your Internet, app Store corrupting apps, Cisco hijacks your router, and more. Guest: Justin Robert Young Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 53:06
- Mini-iPad coming this fall?
- Apple App Store Reportedly Pushes Corrupt Updates
- DNSChanger malware set to kick 277,000 computers off the web July 9
- Freeing your router from Cisco’s anti-porn, pro-copyright cloud service
- Five years after the iPhone, carriers are the biggest threat to innovation
- CERN celebrates as Higgs signal reaches significance
- Show notes