Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell What is Microsoft planning next week? Can anyone save Nokia... or Sony? How does free data help a new mobile company? Guest: Veronica Belmont Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:19
- Microsoft Schedules LA Event For Some Windows Tablet Talk
- It’s Not Just About Price: Nokia’s Elop Says They’re Not Getting The Retail Traction They “Prefer”
- Can the Xperia Ion get Sony out of its mobile rut?
- Karma: a 4G provider that rewards users for sharing their data plan with strangers
- Samsung boasts about its Galaxy S III developement secrecy
- Microsoft takes aim at Google+ Local as more detailed Yelp content comes to Bing Local search
- Show notes