Guess who's buying Opera, Google buys Palm sort of, an 80-inch Windows tablet, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 42:55
- Is Facebook about to buy Opera to create own Facebook browser?
- HP's core webOS Enyo team is going to Google
- SpaceX Dragon capsule successfully captured by the International Space Station
- Google takes down 1.2 million search links a month over piracy, copyright issues
- First video sample from Google's Project Glass
- This is Dell's Windows 8 Tablet
- Steve Ballmer has an 80-inch Windows 8 tablet in his office
- Show notes