May 18th 2012
Tech News Today 504
Facebook IPO - Immediate Poop Out, Yahoo to ditch Alibaba, TPP is the new ACTA, or worse, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Facebook IPO - Immediate Poop Out, Yahoo to ditch Alibaba, TPP is the new ACTA, or worse, and more. Guest: Darren Kitchen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:35
- NASDAQ hitch mars Facebook's big day
- Samsung gets 9 million preorders for new Galaxy phone
- Yahoo Finally Set to Strike Alibaba Share Deal — Half Now, Then Half of What’s Left After Eventual IPO
- Microsoft: No Windows Phone 'Mango,' No Marketplace
- RIM, Motorola told Apple they could find a nano-SIM compromise: here it is
- Exporting copyright: Inside the secretive Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Show notes