May 17th 2012
Tech News Today 503
Hide Your Grandfathers
Edward Saverin's renouncing his citizenship and US senators say pay up, Comcast ditching Data caps- temporarily, Yahoo's suing, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Hosts: Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Edward Saverin's renouncing his citizenship and US senators say pay up, Comcast ditching Data caps- temporarily, Yahoo's suing, and more. Guest: Ina Fried Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 53:07
- U.S. senators take aim at Saverin over citizenship move
- Met Police uses 'quick' mobile data extraction system against suspects
- Japan’s Rakuten Wins the Heart of Pinterest in $100M Funding Race With $1.5B Valuation
- Even as Settlement Hopes Appear, Facebook Blames Shoddy Checking in Answer to Yahoo Patent Fraud Claim
- Comcast Ditching 250GB Data Caps, Exploring New Options
- Researchers Tackle Android Fragmentation, Find 4,000 Devices
- Show notes