May 8th 2012
Tech News Today 496
License To Not Drive
Yahoo CEO is sorry you're mad, Google self-driving car got its license. ROAD TRIP! And Comcast in trouble for packet prioritization, and more.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Guests: Chad (OMGchad) JohnsonHosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Chad Johnson Yahoo CEO is sorry you're mad, Google self-driving car got its license. ROAD TRIP! And Comcast in trouble for packet prioritization, and more. Guest: Peter Wells Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- - Yahoos CEO Says Sorry
- - Nevada issues Google first license for self-driving car
- - Nokia Lumia new app partnerships announced at CTIA
- - Nokia Unveils Augmented Reality 'City Lens'
- - Wi-Fi Alliance Pushes Passpoint
- - Verizon CTO predicts 'toll free' data
- - Comcast Prioritizing Their Video Content Over Competitors
- - LED light bulb to last more than 20 years
- - Show Notes