May 3rd 2012
Tech News Today 493
Your Drawings Will Die
Samsung announces 500,000 new things and the Galaxy S III, Facebook cheaps out on stock, judge rules IP address not a person, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Samsung announces 500,000 new things and the Galaxy S III, Facebook cheaps out on stock, judge rules IP address not a person, and more. Guest: Lindsey Turrentine Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 46:36
- Samsung Galaxy S III is official: 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display, quad-core Exynos processor and gesture functions
- Confirmed: Facebook Prices Shares At $28 To 35, Raising $5 To $6.3B
- Kindle Fire shipments drop sharply as Apple's iPad takes 68% tablet share
- Zynga's New Ad Pitch for Draw Something: 'Draw This Brand'
- Judge: An IP-Address Doesn’t Identify a Person (or BitTorrent Pirate)
- 13 million US Facebook users don’t change privacy setting
- Show notes