Apr 26th 2012
Tech News Today 488
Did Oracle just lose the Java case?, Is Apple Sony or the Catholic Church, Pay cash for online purchases, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- - Apple = Sony: George Colony at Forrester Research
- - "Nintendo Sees Major Loss Thanks to Weak 3DS, Wii Sales "
- - Spotify Said Developing Pandora-Like Online Radio Service
- - Former Sun CEO says Google's Android didn't need license for Java APIs
- - Quad-core processor confirmed for Samsung Galaxy S III
- - Walmart.com Lets You Pay With Cash When Shopping Online
- - Show Notes