Apr 10th 2012
Tech News Today 476
Let Me Set My Scream Tone
Who needs a 13-inch tablet? The state of Yahoo's peanut butter, Chrome OS catches up with Windows 2, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Who needs a 13-inch tablet? The state of Yahoo's peanut butter, Chrome OS catches up with Windows 2, and more. Guest: Molly Wood Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:36
- It’s Official: Yahoo Reorgs Itself Just Like We Said
- Google gives Chrome OS a less alienating interface
- National Database Planned to Combat Cellphone Theft
- Iran denies has plan to cut Internet access
- Toshiba to make quad-core Android 4.0 tablets in 7, 10, and 13 inch sizes
- Amazon’s Takes In-App Purchases Out Of Beta: Here’s How They Compromised On Revenue Share
- Show notes