Mar 30th 2012
Tech News Today 469
Foxconn workers unhappy about reduced hours, Google's plan to sell tablets, MasterCard and Visa hacked to pieces, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Foxconn workers unhappy about reduced hours, Google's plan to sell tablets, MasterCard and Visa hacked to pieces, and more. Guest: Dick DeBartolo Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 46:39
- Apple Labor Pact Could Ripple Across China
- RIM CEO Pledges Enterprise Focus, But Clock Ticks
- Google to sell ASUS, Samsung tablets from its own online store
- MasterCard, VISA Warn of Processor Breach
- Yahoo Layoffs Set to Begin Next Week, Followed by Restructuring the Week After
- Wikipedia’s Next Big Thing: Wikidata, A Machine-Readable, User-Editable Database Funded By Google, Paul Allen And Others
- Show notes