Mar 29th 2012
Tech News Today 468
Good News Everyone!
Tim Cook visits a reformed Foxconn, Does Google make more on iPhone than Android? Spotify? How about SpotiFREE!?!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane and Iyaz Akhtar. Tim Cook visits a reformed Foxconn, Does Google make more on iPhone than Android? Spotify? How about SpotiFREE!?! Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- - Apple and Samsung could make nice in patent wars.
- - Apple’s Tim Cook Visits Foxconn IPhone Plant in China
- - Report: Google earns more revenue from iPhone than Android
- - Paper: the next great iPad app, from the brains behind Courier
- - Spotify Keeps the Free Music Party Going in the U.S.
- - Half of US cellular subscribers own smartphones: Nielsen
- - Dell Ends Smartphone Sales in the US
- - Researcher publishes specs for real Linux-powered Star Trek tricorder
- Show notes