Mar 20th 2012
Tech News Today 461
Put The Money Where The Money Hole Is
Windows 8 coming this autumn? Can you bake with the iPad? Why you wish you were British, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Windows 8 coming this autumn? Can you bake with the iPad? Why you wish you were British, and more. Guests: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:04
- Microsoft Said to Finish Windows 8 in Summer, Debut October
- Visualized: new iPad burns 10 degrees hotter than its predecessor
- Hewlett-Packard To Combine Printer and PC Groups
- New York Times cuts free reads in half
- BBC iPlayer launches on XBox 360
- Survey: Android programmers shifting toward Web apps
- Show notes