Mar 14th 2012
Tech News Today 457
Patents, Pimps, And Pi
Britannica quietly wins the digital transition, AT&T tries to silence small claims winner, why Google has become too 'corporate', and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Britannica quietly wins the digital transition, AT&T tries to silence small claims winner, why Google has become too 'corporate', and more. Guests: Randall Bennett Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:54
- Throttled iPhone user balks at AT&T settlement request, vows to help others
- Former Googler Rips Company for ‘Corporate-Mandated Focus’ on Google+
- Android Tablets Gained on iPad in Late 2011: IDC
- Encyclopædia Britannica's 2010 edition to be its last
- Cricket signs on with Clearwire for its LTE network
- RIAA chief: ISPs to start fighting piracy by July 12
- Show notes