Mar 12th 2012
Tech News Today 455
The Heart Of LTE Is In Cleveland
Twitter buys Posterous, CNN may buy Mashable, homeless people as hotspots anger SXSW attendees, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Twitter buys Posterous, CNN may buy Mashable, homeless people as hotspots anger SXSW attendees, and more. Guests: Tim Stevens Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 44:49
- Twitter acquires Posterous blogging platform
- Nokia likely to launch Windows 8 tablet PCs in 4Q12, say sources
- CNN in Talks to Acquire Mashable, Sources Say
- IPhone Fails to Gain China Share as Samsung Lead Triples
- Khan Academy Enters Next Era With iPad App
- The Damning Backstory Behind “Homeless Hotspots” at SXSWi
- Show notes