Feb 1st 2012
Tech News Today 428
Friend Facebook Financially
Facebook files for IPO, Sony's new CEO has his work cut out for him, Microsoft and Google are mudslinging, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Facebook files for IPO, Sony's new CEO has his work cut out for him, Microsoft and Google are mudslinging, and more. Guest: Shannon Morse Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:35
- Facebook IPO Filing: What to Look Out For
- Sony's Hirai to replace Stringer as CEO in April
- Microsoft Slams Google PrivaChanges With “Putting People First” Ad Campaign
- Pirate Bay Founders Lose Supreme Court Appeal, Going to Jail
- Redbox breaks with Warner Bros. over 56-day waiting period
- Apple: Piper's Munster Finds More Evidence TV Coming Soon