Jan 26th 2012
Tech News Today 424
Nokia, Now Less Ridiculous
ACTA fight begins in Europe, HTC aims to get simpler, Symantec says don't use their product, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell ACTA fight begins in Europe, HTC aims to get simpler, Symantec says don't use their product, and more. Guest: Patrick Beja Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 54:43
- Thousands march in Poland over Acta internet treaty
- AT&T loses whopping $6.7B on pensions, T-Mobile breakup
- Nokia Sells 1 Million Windows Phones, But Symbian Dropping Faster than Expected
- It’s About Time: HTC To Refocus Smartphone Efforts Around “Hero” Devices
- iPad dominates tablet market, but Android is closing fast
- Source code theft prompts Symantec to issue warning to customers