Jan 23rd 2012
Tech News Today 421
RIM Loses A Pair (Of CEOs)
RIM's new CEO acts like clone of old ones, Google + allows pseudonyms, Megaupload bust has chilling implications, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell RIM's new CEO acts like clone of old ones, Google + allows pseudonyms, Megaupload bust has chilling implications, and more. Guest: Lance Ulanoff Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 51:31
- RIM's ‘Quant-Jock' CEO Balsillie Steps Down After 20 Years
- Google+ Finally Allows Pseudonyms
- Digital Music Sales Grow Worldwide, But Big Music Still Frets About Pirates
- FileSonic has disabled file sharing in wake of Megaupload takedown
- MegaUpload lawyer: U.S. misunderstands the business
- Supreme Court holds warrantless GPS tracking unconstitutional