From CES 2012: Microsoft's hidden announcements, MySpace tries to be relevant, CES gadget bonanza, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 48:05
- CES 2012: Three Gems Hidden in Microsoft's Boring Keynote
- Qualcomm CEO Talks Windows, Tricorders, Sesame Street
- Sony crams 6 million LEDs into prototype Crystal display
- HP Envy Spectre: Your move Apple
- Myspace reinvents itself as an “entertainment experience,” with help from Panasonic and Justin Timberlake
- Google Ties Social Service Closer To Search