Dec 21st 2011
Tech News Today 398
Microsoft Leaves CES
Microsoft pulls out of CES, Chinese hackers hit chamber of commerce, Irish regulators not smiling over Facebook, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Microsoft pulls out of CES, Chinese hackers hit chamber of commerce, Irish regulators not smiling over Facebook, and more. Guest: Tim Stevens Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:51
- Microsoft Pulling Out of CES After This Year
- China Hackers Hit U.S. Chamber
- Yahoo to Consider Sale of Asian Assets
- WSJ: Microsoft and Nokia also casually considered jointly buying RIM
- Irish Regulators Order Facebook to Boost Privacy Protections
- Amazon Releases Performance-Enhancing Kindle Fire Update