Dec 1st 2011
Tech News Today 384
Carrier IQ: Who Put It There?
Why does Carrier IQ exist? AT&T says FCC "lacks all credibility," Assange says "you're all screwed," and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Scott JohnsonHosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Why does Carrier IQ exist? AT&T says FCC "lacks all credibility," Assange says "you're all screwed," and more. Guest: Scott Johnson Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:09
- AT&T issues fierce rebuttal to FCC's report on T-Mobile buy: 'the document lacks all credibility'
- Carrier IQ: What it is, what it isn't, and what you need to know
- Researchers find big leaks in pre-installed Android apps
- "Google Wants to Create an Amazon Prime for the Entire Internet "
- Chrome usage within striking distance of Firefox
- iPad feeling some heat from Amazon's Kindle Fire