Nov 23rd 2011
Tech News Today 378
Microsoft to buy Yahoo? Apple TV in production? China passes up US in smartphones, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Paul ThurrottHosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Microsoft to buy Yahoo? Apple TV in production? China passes up US in smartphones, and more. Guest: Paul Thurrott Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:07
- Microsoft Signs Nondisclosure Agreement With Yahoo
- HTC’s S3 Graphics Buy In Question As HTC Revises Down Forecasts
- Feds Now Say Hacker Didn’t Destroy Water Pump
- Apple’s iTV Could Have a Sharp Picture
- Microsoft embraces Kinect hacks, readies PC hardware
- Strategy Analytics: China leapfrogs US to become world's top smartphone market