Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Facebook building a phone, Spotify changing what it does? We bust Android malware FUD, and more. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 49:43
- The Facebook Phone: It’s Finally Real and Its Name Is Buffy
- Spotify Says It’s Headed in a “New Direction”
- Gates testifies in $1B lawsuit against Microsoft
- McAfee: Android Biggest Malware Target Today, Yet Symbian Still Tops It
- Water pump reportedly destroyed by SCADA hackers
- Netflix to bring back 'Arrested Development'