Nov 11th 2011
Tech News Today 370
Stick That In Your Nook And Stream It
Google Music about to launch? Do you own your Twitter account? Log in securely without a password, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Google Music about to launch? Do you own your Twitter account? Log in securely without a password, and more. Guest: Nicole Carrico and Darren Kitchen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:21
- Google Music 'These Go to Eleven' event announced for November 16th
- Citi to Sell EMI Units for $4.1 Billion
- Apple: We Continue to Investigate iPhone Battery issues
- Logitech CEO: Google TV 'cost us dearly,' no Revue replacement coming
- Can A Twitter Account Be A Company Trade Secret?
- DARPA to detail program that radically alters security authentication techniques