Oct 17th 2011
Tech News Today 351
Too late To App-pologize?
Carriers will help you know your limits, BlackBerry's apology gift basket, Samsung keeps losing to Apple, and more.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Iyaz Akhtar and Jason Howell Carriers will help you know your limits, BlackBerry's apology gift basket, Samsung keeps losing to Apple, and more. Guests: Leslie Horn Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. We invite you to read, add to, and amend our show notes at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 47:21
- Cellphone Users to Get Billing Alerts Under New Voluntary Standards
- iPhone 4S sets new record, sees 4 million unit sales in first weekend
- "BlackBerry outage victims offered apps not cash "
- Google pulls Voice from Apple App Store due to crashes on iOS 5
- Samsung tries to stop iPhone 4S sales in Australia