Google’s entire lineup of new hardware devices leaked by Droid Life all in one day. The for-profit online education program Udacity is now offering new nanodegrees in the study of self-driving cars and flying cars. CNBC released a new report saying that Sprint and T-Mobile might be near an agreement that could be announced in as few as two weeks. Plus, James Martin, Senior Photographer CNET, shows off the camera on the new iPhone 8 Plus.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Here is the Pixel 2 in “Kinda Blue,” White, and Black – Starting at $649
- And Here is the Pixel 2 XL in Black and White, Starting at $849
- Here is the Google Home Mini, the Smaller $49 Google Home
- Here is the New Google Daydream View, It’ll Cost $99
- Google Pixelbook is Google’s New Chromebook With Pixelbook Pen, Starting at $1,199
- Udacity adding new degrees on self-driving and "flying" cars
- Get on the road to a Self-Driving Car career
- T-Mobile and Sprint may finally be getting together
- iPhone 8 Plus and me: A 72-hour quest for beautiful images
- Here's a Look at the First Wave of Augmented Reality ARKit Apps Hitting the iOS App Store Today