Sep 13th 2017
Tech News Today 1852
Don't Mess with Our Bodega
Josh Constine from TechCrunch explains why Facebook won't let you advertise on your disaster videos. Serenity Caldwell from iMore has some thoughts on why the iPhone X is so expensive and who might need it. And Liz Segren, staff writer at Fast Company, is here to discuss her controversial article on the ex-Googlers who are coming for our bodegas. Plus, JacksFilms strikes again with the most amazing iPhone X parody ever. "It comes in two colors: You Can't and Afford It."
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- iPhone X (parody)
- Facebook bans monetization of violence, porn, drugs, hate
- iPhone X: Hands on with Face ID, Portrait Lighting, and Animoji!
- Apple Watch Sport Loop Hands On: A runner's new best friend
- Face ID anti-FUD: Why you shouldn't be worried about iPhone X unlock
- What's in Serenity's fall Apple event gear bag?
- Two Ex-Googlers Want To Make Bodegas And Mom-And-Pop Corner Stores Obsolete
- What a Bodega Sees
- So, about our name…