Why Uber must submit to privacy audits for the next twenty years. How to watch a movie in a theater every day for only $10 a month. And Geoffrey Fowler from the Wall Street Journal joins Jason Howell and Megan Morrone to talk about how seniors can learn how to use tech. Spoiler alert: Not from their impatient children.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The U.S. government has penalized Uber for misleading customers on its privacy practices
- After Shutdown, Daily Stormer Users Are Moving to a Dark Web Version of Site
- Google Allo arrives on the web, only pairs with Android phones at launch
- Netflix Co-Founder’s Crazy Plan: Pay $10 a Month, Go to the Movies All You Want
- Want to Get Tech Savvy? Don’t Ask Your Children
- Smart lock vendor accidentally bricks its own locks through firmware update