Tesla reported a smaller than expected loss today, causing the stock to swell in after hours trading. Instagram stole Snapchat's stories, and a year later they're still gloating about it. The man who popularized the singularity is responding to your email so you don't have to and you are listening too fast. Mike Murphy from Quartz joins us to discuss the giant Megabots that will battle in September. Will we be able to watch it live or will it turn out to be a Michael Phelps vs. the shark situation?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- TESLA (TSLA) STOCK NAS
- Hyperloop One's passenger pod takes its first ride
- Instagram Stories turns 1 as daily use surpasses Snapchat
- Instagram wants you to know people spend more time with Instagram than Snapchat
- WHAT IS RAY KURZWEIL UP TO AT GOOGLE? WRITING YOUR EMAILS
- Bitcoin Cash Soars to $700, Coinbase Customers Threaten to Sue
- MegaBots is finally going to take on Japan in the world’s first giant robot duel
- Helping kids be safe, confident explorers of the online world.
- Scope & Sequence: Common Sense K-12 Digital Citizenship Curriculum
- THE DRIVER'S TRUCK
- Speeding Up Your Podcasts Won’t Solve Your Problems