Pinterest launched a new beta feature of its app called Lens, that allows users to search by image across all of Pinterest. Users can also Shop the Look which uses image search to link to a product's store page if a user sees something that they want to buy.
Android Wear 2.0 is here, with Android Pay capabilities, standalone apps, and improvements to fitness tracking. LG is launching the updated OS on two new smartwatches in a partnership with Google. The LG Watch Style and LG Watch Sport go on sale this Friday.
Best Buy is trimming down its Oculus Rift demo stations from 500 stores to around 200, saying demand for demos of the Virtual Reality technology has slowed significantly since the holidays. Some workers say those pop-ups would go days without interest in a single demonstration.
- Alyssa Bereznak from The Ringer tells us everything we need to know about the singing Uber side-hustle.
- Rene Ritchie from iMore joins us to weigh in on Apple's new TV hire and how one day you won't have to watch Amazon Prime on your iPad like an animal.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Pinterest is making it easier to click and buy the stuff you see
- ANDROID WEAR 2.0 REVIEW: GOOGLE'S SECOND SWING AT SMARTWATCHES
- First Android Wear 2.0 device takes the smartwatch platform in a new direction.
- Facebook is closing hundreds of its Oculus VR pop-ups in Best Buys after some stores went days without a single demo
- Brilliant’s Control is poised to become a main control hub for smart home devices
- Fire at Samsung SDI China plant caused by faulty batteries
- Inside the Uber Side Hustle
- New York Times Offers Free Spotify Service to Boost Subscribers