The messaging service Telegram is heading into the publishing world with a new platform called Telegraph that doesn't require an account in order to publish to the web.
According to YouTuber EverythingApplePro, a certain MP4 video, when played in Safari, will slow down your iPhone, iPad, or your iPod Touch, and then cause it to crash.
Geofeedia is making big changes after it was discovered that its social media monitoring was being used by police for tracking people and activity.
On June 28th, Facebook announced the successful test flight of its Aquila drone over the Arizona desert. Now Bloomberg says the National Transportation Safety Board is investigating the crash of that drone on the same "successful test flight" due to a structural failure.
- Geoffrey Fowler from The Wall Street Journal talks DJI drones, GoPro cameras, old iPhones, and other holiday gifts.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Telegram launches Telegraph, a long-form publishing platform
- See how easy this was?
- There’s another malicious link floating around that will cause any iOS device to freeze & require a hard reset
- Geofeedia cuts half of staff after losing access to Twitter, Facebook
- Accident Involving Facebook Experimental Drone Under Investigation
- Facebook's giant internet drone nails test flight
- xbox oculus
- Best Tech Gifts 2016
- GoPro Hero 5 Review: A Camera That Thinks Like a Smartphone
- DJI Mavic Pro Review: A Drone That Fits in Your Pocket and Your Life
- Give Old iPhones and iPads a New Lease on Life
- Review: This Cozmo Robot Could Be Your New Best Friend
- Running Doom on the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar shows innovation isn't dead
- A toy chainsaw with a Raspberry Pi shoved into it? Yeah, it runs Doom.