Ron Richards joins Jason Howell to discuss Apple's new MacBook Pro lineup that includes the much-rumored Touch Bar in place of the function keys. Apple also announced a new app for Apple TV and iOS called TV that aims to unify content from more than 1600 content services. Amazon's record-breaking earnings streak hits a road block as the company tightens its reigns leading into the holiday season.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple announces new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, and USB-C
- Apple's $1,499 13-inch MacBook Pro has an escape key, but no Touch Bar
- The 13-inch MacBook Air model is still alive
- Apple Teams Up With LG for 4K and 5K Displays Designed for New MacBook Pro
- Apple announces a TV app to put all your content in one place
- Amazon shares drop after earnings fall short
- AWS reports $3.2 billion in revenue in Q3 2016, up 55% over last year
- Alphabet reports a strong third quarter despite free-falling advertising values
- Twitter delivers Q3 numbers that Wall Street likes
- Twitter will cut 9 percent of its workforce, or roughly 350 people
- Twitter is shutting down its video app Vine
- Decoding the micro-moments of baseball: can you hear the game through data?
- Project “Uecker”