Megan Morrone and Jason Howell discuss how Verizon might be having second thoughts with its pending purchase of Yahoo, due to recent unprecedented hacking disclosures. Microsoft's upcoming event should see the release of a new Surface all-in-one. Internet connectivity in schools can be a big challenge, and Dan Runcie from EducationSuperHighway joins to talk about some of the efforts to change that. Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica makes the case for Gears of War 4. Finally, even Bank of America believes we are living in a simulation à la Matrix.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Verizon reportedly wants $1 billion discount on Yahoo
- Microsoft schedules its Fall hardware event for October 26
- Spotify and Apple Music get unofficial mixes, the best part of SoundCloud
- BMW and Toyota just bet on the same self-driving tech startup
- US carriers exchange replacement Note 7s after airplane incident
- Samsung should cut its losses by amputating the Note 7
- Slow Internet Is Fueling Inequality
- Compare & Connect K-12
- Gears of War 4: The next gen is now—if you’re on Windows 10, at least
- PlayStation VR provides a lot of bang for your virtual reality buck
- Facebook’s first VR experience demonstrated by Mark Zuckerberg
- This is what virtual reality will (probably) look like in 2021
- Tech billionaires convinced we live in the Matrix are secretly funding scientists to help break us out of it