Google is teasing a smartphone event, the Sunlight Foundation is shutting down, ProPublica examines Amazon's pricing algorithm, macOS Sierra becomes available, the United States government releases the Federal Automated Vehicles Policy, Megan and Jason unbox Leo's ceramic Apple Watch, and a study by the Journal of American Medical Association carries interesting implications about fitness wearable users.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google sends invitations for October 4 hardware event
- non blurry photos
- Statement from Sunlight Foundation's board chairman
- Amazon Says It Puts Customers First. But Its Pricing Algorithm Doesn’t.
- The Music Industry Is Finally Making Money on Streaming
- New rules of the road for self-driving cars have just been released
- Automakers Need to Start Being More Candid About the Limits of Autonomous Technology
- The average person is better off without a fitness wearable, weight loss study finds