Netflix might have a growing monopoly, the iPhone 7 gets a teardown, a Freedom of Information Act is being used to sue the FBI over the San Bernardino phone issue, Kurt Wagner talks about his experience with NFL on Twitter, Sam Machkovech reviews the new Snowden biopic film, and Ayano Tominaga returns to the iPhone line with her Steve Jobs body pillow in hand.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Hollywood is starting to worry about a Netflix monopoly
- Fox Sues Netflix for Poaching Employees
- What’s inside the best, most advanced iPhone ever?
- Apple Watch Series 2 Teardown
- Facebook, Google gather questions for presidential debates
- Commission on Presidential Debates Announces Social Media, Technology and Voter Education Initiatives
- 2387 25 56 USA TODAY, others sue FBI for info on phone hack of San Bernardino shooter
- How the FBI Could Have Hacked the San Bernardino Shooter’s iPhone
- This is what it was like to watch the NFL on Twitter
- More than two million people watched Twitter’s NFL stream on Thursday night
- Snowden’s bias is blatant—but Gordon-Levitt makes its message powerful
- body pillow!