Megan Morrone and Jason Howell discuss the rollout of iOS 10 and how some users are loving it, while other users are ending up with a disabled device. Also, AdBlock Plus is replacing ads with its own ad inventory. Plus, Samsung will nag Note 7 owners into returning their faulty devices by throttling their batteries down to 60 percent capacity.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- iOS 10 bricking
- Adblock plus exchange
- Samsung software upgrade will cap Note 7 charging at 60 percent
- Tidal loss
- Purported iPhone 7 benchmarks show marked speed increase over iPhone 6s [Video]
- Super Mario Run iMessage sticker pack goes live on the iMessage App Store for iOS 10 users
- Apple launches iMessage App Store with various iMessage apps, games, and sticker packs
- YouTube Is Building Community—And It's Not Just About Video
- Spigen's AirPods Strap is a $10 leash for Apple's new AirPods wireless earbuds