Megan Morrone and Jason Howell discuss the FCC's revised plan to force cable companies away from their reliance on rented cable boxes. The Raspberry Pi 3 now has an official kit for would-be makers. Alphabet's Project Wing is working with Chipotle to fly burritos to students at Virginia Tech. Alex Kantrowitz from Buzzfeed talks about his experience wearing Apple's new AirPods while running laps. Finally, more stories of Galaxy Note 7 battery explosions.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- FCC scraps its ambitious cable box plan in favor of apps
- Op-Ed FCC chairman: Here are the new proposed rules for set-top boxes
- Raspberry Pi launches official starter kit to celebrate 10 million sales
- Alphabet and Chipotle Are Bringing Burrito Delivery Drones to Campus
- Amazon Preps Push Notifications for Alexa
- Fire HD
- secure web
- Inside iPhone 7: Why Apple Killed The Headphone Jack
- People Have A Lot Of Feelings About Apple’s New Cordless Headphones
- Galaxy Note 7 explosions allegedly cause both a house and a car to catch fire
- St. Pete family says Jeep totaled by exploding Note 7