Megan Morrone and Jason Howell discuss Tim Cook's response to the UE charges of unpaid back taxes, and he minces no words. YouTubers are seeing their content flagged as being unsavory for advertisers, and they are not happy about it. Apple is adding a 2TB storage option to its iCloud service, which could reveal something about the upcoming iPhone announcement. The SpaceX Falcon 9 exploded on the launchpad, and Facebook's satellite cargo was obliterated in the process. Finally, you too can buy one of Steve Jobs's turtlenecks.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Tim Cook Says Apple Could Send Cash Back to U.S. Next Year
- Baidu and Nvidia to Build Artificial Intelligence Platform for Self-Driving Cars
- YouTubers Are Freaking Out About Money and 'Censorship'
- Apple's iCloud storage can now hold a whopping 2TB
- Samsung will reportedly issue worldwide recall of Galaxy Note 7
- Why this morning’s SpaceX rocket explosion is even more catastrophic than it seems
- Sony made a $3,200 gold-plated Walkman
- Sony is betting the Xperia XZ and X Compact on an unconvincing camera
- The Xperia XZ is the 2016 flagship phone Sony should've made first
- Qualcomm unveils a wireless eye-tracking VR headset
- HP's Pavilion Wave PC is made to be pretty and powerful
- HP's Elite Slice is a modular PC that actually looks good
- Steve Jobs' Old Stuff Is Up For Auction (Including One Very Special Turtleneck)