Alphabet moves into Uber territory. Has your password been pwned? Laptops you can write on with a real pen. And lets all pinch and zoom.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Google Takes on Uber With New Ride-Share Service
- Siri Takes Charge of Your Apps in iOS 10
- Hackers Stole Account Details for Over 60 Million Dropbox Users
- After Breaches At Other Services, Spotify Is Resetting Users' Passwords
- Samsung warns of more Galaxy Note delays amid battery explosion claims
- Turns out the signal astronomers saw was “strong” because it came from Earth
- Acer announces new and redesigned Windows 10 PCs
- Acer announces the thinnest and fattest laptops in the world
- Motorola's new Moto Z Play is cheaper, but not compromised
- REWRITING THE TABLET
- Asus Transformer 3 Pro outdoes Microsoft's Surface Pro 4 with sheer specs
- Asus's ZenWatch 3 spotlights fashion and 2-day battery
- Samsung announces 2 Gear S3 variants at IFA with larger designs, GPS, and Samsung Pay
- Bezos calls Amazon experiment 'a mistake'
- Augmenting the FPS: How well does Tobii track your gaze in a video game?
- Acer's new gaming monitors have built-in Tobii eye-tracking
- Bill Nye returns to TV in 2017 with Netflix talk show