The September Apple event has been confirmed for a week from Wednesday, September 7th at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco at 10:00 a.m. Alphabet is used to shooting for the moon, but what exactly has come out of those moon shots at this point? Today, Fitbit announced the Charge 2 and the Flex 2. Kurt Wagner from Re/Code talks about GPS sensors in footballs. If you were an early adopter of speech to text you probably remember how laughably wrong voice recognition was. If you haven't used it since then, you might think about giving it another try. A new study from Stanford says that speaking to our mobile devices is a lot faster than typing on them. Finally, now you can get a commercial drone license.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple's iPhone 7 event is happening on September 7th
- Apple Is Working on iPad Upgrades and Refreshed Mac Lineup
- FBI says foreign hackers penetrated state election systems
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to unveil his robot butler
- The Google X moonshot factory is struggling to get products out the door
- Fitbit unveils Charge 2, Flex 2, Fitbit Adventures and updates to Blaze
- Leak: Samsung Gear S3 Appears ahead of IFA Unveiling
- The NFL is putting tracking sensors inside its footballs for the first time
- Speech Is 3x Faster than Typing for English and Mandarin Text Entry on Mobile Devices
- Drone Pilots are Lining Up to Get Licensed by the U.S.