If you're buying stuff on Amazon, you might want to make sure they're not gouging you. Sprint launched a new $80/month Unlimited Freedom Premium plan that offers you unlimited-ish data. The Nikkei reports that the iPhone 7 might be in short supply at launch, just like they do every year. Nicole Lee explains Facebook computer vision. Plus, Evan Blair from ZeroFox talks about Instagram scams. Finally, a robotic killing machine might solve the Lionfish invasive species problem.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- AmazonFresh customers: Beware of the $5 Snickers bar
- Subscribe and Save on Amazon? Don’t Count on It
- Spotify Is Burying Musicians for Their Apple Deals
- Spotify says it isn’t punishing artists who cut exclusive deals with Apple and Tidal
- Sprint now has an unlimited data plan that will only throttle you a little
- Facebook fires humans from writing Trending Topics headlines
- iPhone 7 Facing Supply Shortages as Production Ramps Up Ahead of Launch
- Facebook opens its advanced AI vision tech to everyone
- How do you stop invasive lionfish? Maybe with a robotic zapper