According to a new Github project spotted today, Google is creating a new operating system called Fuchsia. Alphabet has high hopes for its own brand of high speed internet in Google Fiber, but apparently the company is getting creative with how it can spread its web access to more places in the United States. Also, new iPads in fiscal year 2017. Plus, Twitter gets to stream NFL games, but they're advertising on our stickers...and we don't like that very much. CNET explains how some refugees have no electricity, but they do have WiFi.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- A tragic photo inspired a huge CNET project on the refugee crisis
- Google OS
- Google’s High-Speed Web Plans Hit Snags
- Apple Planning 10.5" iPad Pro in 2017, 'Revolutionary' OLED iPad as Soon as 2018
- Here's Why Shares of Twitter Are Climbing Today
- Twitter Is Now Letting Brands Sponsor Its Emoji-Like Stickers
- CNET Road Trip
- Lost in the Jungle
- Shadow Broker hacking group auctions off claimed NSA online spy tools
- Self-Service Checkouts Can Turn Customers Into Shoplifters, Study Says