Megan Morrone and Jason Howell discuss how Lyft reportedly turned down an acquisition by General Motors. Paraplegics are regaining movement in their limbs after extensive therapy utilizing virtual reality. Spotify is launching playlists for gamers, as well as soundtracks to popular games. No Man's Sky promises a lot and fails to deliver, according the Sam Machkovech from Ars Technica. And apparently, some dogs wear watches.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Spotify Gaming music
- Lyft and General Motors
- Minecraft launches on the Oculus Rift next week
- Sounds from your hard disk drive can be used to steal a PC's data
- Study shows virtual reality can help paralyzed patients regain some motor control, physical sensations
- Facebook rolls out code to nullify Adblock Plus’ workaround again
- The first dozen hours of No Man’s Sky: Soaring past disappointment
- Microsoft acquires game-streaming site, will integrate features into its games
- Two worlds on one wrist