The US National Highway Transportation Safety Administration has opened an investigation into the first fatal crash involving a Tesla in Autopilot mode. Tim Stevens from CNET's RoadShow joins us to discuss. Apple and Spotify's public legal spat continues. Facebook has 11,000 bots, but who is using them? Myke Hurley from Relay FM says it is definitely not an abomination to festoon your devices with stickers. Becky explores the darker side of being Mark Zuckerberg and iPhones are just one in a long line of diseases of modern life.
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Tesla under investigation after fatal Model S Autopilot crash
- Mobileye says Tesla auto braking tech wasn’t designed for scenario behind fatal crash
- Facebook simplifies confusing chatbots with buttons, not text commands
- Messenger Platform 1.1: Ratings, Quick Replies, Account Linking, and More
- IN SENATE, BLACKBERRY ERA OFFICIALLY OVER
- Apple Slams Spotify For Asking For “Preferential Treatment”
- Mark Zuckerberg Angers His Hawaiian Neighbors by Building 6-Foot Wall
- Zuckerberg to raze 4 houses surrounding Palo Alto home
- The Victorians had the same concerns about technology as we do
- The Disorder of Spoiled Children