Iain Thomson joins us to talk privacy, security, and the tech of Brexit. Microsoft's Windows 10 Anniversary Edition is coming August 2. Amazon Prime Members can get big discounts on some unlocked Android smartphones if they agree to pre-install Amazon bloatware and adware. How the UK's tech sector will suffer under Brexit. Also, would you inject a nano camera into your body?
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/tech-news-today.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Microsoft's Windows 10: Anniversary Update to hit August 2; 350 million devices and counting
- Amazon will start subsidizing Android phones with ‘special offer' ads on the lock screens
- Amazon just gave Google a big gift for its European antitrust problem
- Uber adds driver safety features like break reminders, daily driving reports
- Google Found Disastrous Symantec and Norton Vulnerabilities That Are 'As Bad As It Gets'
- You can be my wingman any time! RaspBerry Pi AI waxes Air Force top gun's tail in dogfights
- Beyond video games: New artificial intelligence beats tactical experts in combat simulation
- Building a Better News Feed for You
- US Senator Wyden: Why I had to halt FBI's latest internet spying push
- Researchers Sue the Government Over Computer Hacking Law
- Visiting America? US border agents want your Twitter, Facebook URLs
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella on Brexit: We need a 'connected world'
- ZDNet says only 15 percent of tech executives supported leaving the EU.
- Opinion: Brexit is tragic, but the UK’s tech ecosystem is open for business
- Brexit Just Made Dublin Look Even More Attractive for Tech
- How Brexit could affect cyberspace